Watch: Information Regarding Annual Wellness Appointments
Dr. Engle, MD, of Colorado Mountain Medical and Vail Health discusses what to do and the options that are available for upcoming annual wellness appointments. Important takeaways she addresses are listed below:
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that we continue to do wellness checks, especially for those 2 years and under.
- For kids 2+, if there are no vaccines needed and no acute issues then it’s okay to put those off.
- Vail Health and Colorado Mountain Medical have done a lot to keep well patients and COVID-19 patients separated.
- Look at taking advantage of Telemedicine services.
- When in doubt – call your physician!