It Takes A Valley Virtual Town Hall on Crisis Response & Transition Services
On July 21, Vail Health Foundation hosted the second It Takes A Valley Virtual Town Hall, which focused on crisis response and transition programs in the Eagle River Valley. Moderated by Vail Health Foundation Board Chair Mary Randall, the event featured:
- Carrie Benway, Hope Center Eagle River Valley
- Chris Montera, Eagle County Paramedics Services
- Dwight Henninger, Vail Police Chief
- Alison Nieves and Sarah Drew, Vail Health Hospital
- Casey Wolfington, Eagle Valley Behavioral Health
Learn more about the It Takes A Valley campaign at ItTakesAValley.org.