Watch: The Community Market Fulfills Food Needs for Eagle County
In the last 3 weeks, the demand at the Eagle Valley Community Foundation’s Community Market has more than doubled. Watch Chris Lindley of Vail Health interview Kelly Liken to better understand the amazing service this food pantry provides, how you can benefit from this service and ways in which you can help. Important takeaways from the video are listed below:
- The Community Market is a local food pantry serving our valley.
- Main store is located in Gypsum. Open 5 days a week (10 am – 3pm).
- Mobile pantry visits different locations around the community.
- The need for support in our community has surged from an average of 800-1,200 people per week, to serving over 2,400 people a week.
- If you would like to help The Community Market please visit eaglevalleycf.org/the-community-market/.