Watch: Vail Health Foundation hosted the It Takes A Valley Virtual Town Hall on June 5, 2020, which was moderated by Dan Pennington. Will Cook and Chris Lindley discussed Vail Health and Eagle Valley Behavioral Health’s response to COVID-19, and the pandemic’s impact on the organization. Mary Randall and Dan Godec shared updates on the It Takes A Valley: Transforming Behavioral Health campaign.
To stay informed about Vail Health’s ongoing response to COVID-19, click here to view the latest report.
Local Resources for Coronavirus Covid-19
- Get the latest information on COVID-19 in our community: ecemergency.org
- Stay connected with the community through Eagle Valley Behavioral Health’s Community Stream: communitystream.org
- Find a local behavioral health therapist: eaglevalleybh.org/find-a-therapist
- Apply for Olivia’s Fund: heaglevalleybh.org/get-help-now/olivias-fund
- Learn more about the importance of social distancing: vailhealth.org/ProtectOurValley
- Find food assistance through Vail Valley Salvation Army & The Community Market